Friday, March 2, 2007

MJC Part 1




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BeforeAfter

For the first time I felt so confuse, they chose me as MJC manager. I didn’t know what it is? What MJC looks like?

What will I do next?. But I’m sure it’s the best for me and then i decided to join with it.
The first my responsibility in MJC are I have to rent and renovate houses in Villa Gunung Buring. After saw the location, what the hell is this……. The houses are 80% broken, there are many “doggy” surround the houses and the location is near forest. So scarry…….But I think, it is challenge and im sure I can do it. In the same time, im also teach in SMK Purwosari. Uppss… im so bussy, I had difficulty to manage my time “wira-wiri”. Im so tired, can’t focus, my body feel bad. But now, i used to. Tired, feel bad is just my own suggestion.Fortunately there was many person who helped me and gave me support.
Thanks for Cay, Pak Wahyu, Pak Warno, Pak Eko Bukit Barisan,Pak Berlin and Mas Andy. Without them houses in VJ can’t realization Cay always heard my story, my problem and always gave me motivation, she is my best friend.
Pak Wahyu and Pak Warno always gave the solution when I had difficulty, gave signature easily when i need CA.
Pak Eko helped me to find and rent the houses.
Pak Berlin is Kaprodi “Batu Beton” in VEDC and he asked mas Andy to be supervisor in Buring and We now get close each other. Vielen Dank………..

2 comments:

5URY4 said...

hai pretty girl, how are u?

i'm soo proud of u, in least 1 year u have positition that not every one can't reach, congratulation :)

i'm not suprise read your story, i believed, u can handle that, u'r still my strong woman. i'm no doubt about that :)

sufa...
remember this!
u'r a SPECIAL woman for every one who known u, u'r good woman (the best) that can solve any problem.
keep fight!

best regrad

atan
man who support u always...
:)

sufa said...

thanks mas Atan,
You are good person too. Although we had'nt communication each other its about one year. I believe you are still Atan who i knew before.I hope
4jj will always bless u, and u will get your hope and your dream.